1. my nerve tester game works because i followed the instructions and connected everything correctly.
2. If I could I would change the whole design and the image I painted on the back.
3. Have more time on each part. eg. painting, construction.
4. The easiest part was the painting because we got to choose what to paint.
5. The most difficult part was setting up the game and connecting all the wires correctly.
LED stands for light-emmiting diode, the first LED was developed in 1955. LED lights do not give off heat which will keep your food fresher for longer, unlike normal lights LED lights do not attract bugs because bugs are attracted to UV which LED lights dont have.
All of the components from the nerve tester connect up to the battery. Each battery consists of a negative electrode and a positive electrode. Batteries are either single use (disposable) that are used once and discarded or rechargable batteries that are discarded and recharged multiple times.
Copy right is when you use someones song, movie, video or invention without permission.
you cant use copyrighted inventions without permission.
referencing is when you mention the following:
date of last site updated
I completed my survey which said that my strengths are knowing what im good and bad at.
This year i want to get better at Cooking and learning new recipes.
Welcome to global2.vic.edu.au. You have registered with Global2 and by doing so have agreed to the Terms of Service. This is your first post. To edit or delete this you need to learn how to drive your blog dashboard. To access this simply add the code /wp-admin/ to the end of your new Global2 web address.